Hi,

"Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've anyway a couple of question :
> 1 - localization : I've not found the way the localization is done (if
> done) with the new xml menu structure.

There are no translatable strings in the XML files. The XML files
specify the location of menu entries, not the strings associated with
them.

> 2 - gtk-2.4 file chooser : I've not found the way to enter a filename
> from the keyboard but only a graphical, "mouse friendly" menu. Is there
> a way to select a file in a classical way ? With the previous versions,
> it was easy, even the gtk+ completion was fine.

Type Ctrl-L to get an entry with nice TAB completion. Yes, I'd like to
see this entry being part of the file chooser by default but that's
something that you need to tell the GTK+ developers.

Sven