On Wednesday 25 May 2005 01.41, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Rikard Johnels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-24-05 18:37]:
> > I know. And thats what i do. (both originator and list)
>
> BUT, list mail, unless specifically requested, should be replied to
> the *list* only.  Why generate an extra copy and the extra traffic by
> sending the author *another* copy of a post he will see on the list
> anyway?

Security as this list has proved me unreliable when posting.
All other lists i am on never failed..

I dont WANT to sen double, but if its the only way to be sure i get the
answers through to the people i discuss with...

--

         /Rikard

" Sharing knowledge is the most fundamental act of friendship.
Because it is a way you can give something without loosing something."
                -R. Stallman