* gimp_user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [09-29-07 02:00]:
> On Friday 28 September 2007 14:12:30 David Southwell wrote:
> > On Friday 28 September 2007 10:45:14 Sven Neumann wrote:
> > > Hi,

... [much *unnecessary* quoted mat'l removed]....

While your quoting style suits you and *is* quite complete, frankly it
is a "pain in the ass" to read and very unnecessary as are the
personal posts you made to me.  I read the list and am quite capable
of reading your responses to the list.  A personal response is only
necessary if unrelated to list traffic and/or really of a personal
nature.

Anyone who reads the list will have seen your earlier posts and be
aware of the thread history.  Most capable individuals will be able to
recapture anything that they may have missed if that interested.

IMNSHO, it is only necessary for you to quote enough material to put
your answers (?) or arguments into perspective.  As a linux user you
*are* held to a higher value and your contributions *will* be seen in
the same light and value as you present yourself here which your
quoting manerism reflects and detracts.

please see:
   http://email.about.com/cs/netiquettetips/qt/et090402.htm

no response necessary or expected!