El dg 18 de 05 de 2008 a les 23:03 -0300, en/na Lap1994 va escriure:
> Let make things more simple to understand.
>
> If I draw a %50 opacity white pixel above one black pixel with the pencil
> it becomes silver. But I want the pixel WHITE AND WITH %50 OF OPACITY. I
> simply want to change the alpha when I draw and not how much the color
> change.

Starting from one layer:

Add a new transparent layer.

Set the transparency to 50% in the tool options, not in the layer
options.

Draw on this layer the things you want, when finished, select by color
transparent on this layer (threesold 0), invert the selection.

Go to the original layer, cut, then flat the layers.

Hope this helps
Pere