Hi all,

after reading the last post in the 'Golden Text'
thread, I came up with a number of textures myself.
I packed the in a zip archive, and anyone here on
the list is free to download them for personal use.

I'm actually not sure if those textures tile; an
attempt to perform the 'Tile...' option in the Gimp
didn't give good results, so I left them as they are.
I really enjoyed making those textures, and I think
the quality is really good.

Sample:

http://home.arcor.de/ccyrny/downloads/tiles_samples.jpg

zip archive:

  http://home.arcor.de/ccyrny/downloads/textures.zip

The archive contains both preview images (120x120,
as JPEG's), as well as the textures themselves as
.xcf  files (400x400).

Hope you like them,

Claus

--
.:: Claus Cyrny - Webdesign |  Grafik | Fotografie ::.

:: Website: http://home.arcor.de/ccyrny/ ::
:: Fotos: http://photo.net/photodb/slideshow?folder_id=714471 ::
:: MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/claus_01 ::
:: Qype: http://www.qype.com/place/189992-Claus-Cyrny-Stuttgart ::