On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 01:01:33PM +0100, Szabolcs Hideg wrote:
> If the generated brush outline is too complex, turning it off for that brush
> only, or somehow simplify more complex brush outlines would be a better
> solution than disabling it altogether in the program settings.
> I have created deliberately a brush, which outline slows down Gimp when
> drawing. Is it OK to attach it (below 100 Kbytes)?

this list has historically not been a place where resources are transfered.

the gimp-2.7 that i am using (it calls itself the master branch) brings with
it some brushes whose size and complexity clearly slow painting down, so
making a brush to show this has actually already been accomplished.

thank you anyways,
carol