Roberto Verzola wrote:

> Speaking of low-cost access (to the Web, via email), the www4mail
> services have been one of the most appreciated. I considered it my
> lifeline when I stayed offline (but kept email) for more than a year,
> and would still use it for most of my Web access if it remained
> available.
>
> Unfortunately, the www4mail services I know have become flaky and
> unreliable, sometimes responding sometimes not.
>
> A pity. We keep talking of low-cost access, yet when one becomes
> available that is truly useful and appreciated, few want to maintain it.

Roberto Verzola is right. I just can't seem to get through to the
www4mail services these days. The services were very helpful for us in
the bandwidth poor parts of the globe. FN
Frederick Noronha * Freelance Journalist * Goa, India
f r e d @ b y t e s f o r a l l . o r g
Ph 832.2409490 / 832.2409783 Cell 9822 122436
Phone calls: preferably from 1300 to 0500 (IST)
Try landlines if mobile is temporarily unavailable
JUST OUT: Goa photos http://www.goa-world.com/fotofolio