On 03/16/10 19:38, Iavor Diatchki wrote:
The fact that, at present, all GHC-compiled programs require an
executable data segment is a fairly significant problem.

I thought of implementing the feature as a preprocessor but it did not
seem very easy to do because we need to parse Haskell types.

Something doesn't add up for me here. If *all* GHC-compiled programs require an executable data segment, then how could a preprocessor possibly remedy this problem? (and likewise, how does the static_wrapper patch do so...)

-Isaac