The order shipped today.  I am surprised!  I seriously thought I was
going to get the run around.  I will post more info after I get the
glasses.
3d

On Sep 26, 12:45 pm, 3d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ty color,
>
> The reply is nice.  I will post back when I get them.  I went back to
> chat today since the promised 24hours to ship passed by and got a
> different answer.  No mention of the quality inspection.  Just the
> fact that the order was still processing.  I got another 24 hour
> promise.  Losing credibility fast eh?  Gonna ship on Saturday? Maybe I
> don't know how they work.
>
> I chose them because I like their selection for progressive lenses,
> they have a shorter possibility than Zenni's 32mm minimum.  Good
> prices to boot.  I paid them $64 or so shipped.  I forgot to use Ira's
> discount code.  O well.
>
> Take care,
>
> 3d
>
> ps. I think I got the post button right this time.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to