Sorry -- that was unclear. I've ordered roughly twenty pairs, and of
the two pair I ordered from Global one was noticeably bad (and the
other fatigues my eyes so is no longer in the mix). The remaining 18
from the remaining vendors on the site have been fine.

I pretty much know what I'm doing, so someone must have had a long day
when they got to those two pair.

- Ira
http://glassyeyes.blogspot.com

On Oct 7, 1:28 pm, 3d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Ira,
>
> Do you mean to say one of twenty from GEG? Or one from GEG out of the
> twenty, nineteen of which came from vendors other than GEG?  Your only
> pair of glasses from GEG was off axis?
>
> 3d
>
> On Oct 6, 6:15 pm, Ira  Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Oddly enough of the twenty plus pairs in my drawer, only of the GEG
> > were incorrect and unwearable. They missed the axis is both lenses.
>
> > - Irahttp://glassyeyes.com
>
> > On Oct 6, 4:46 pm, 3d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > I had Sam's club also confirm that the script was good.  Very good. I
> > > would recommend GEG to folks to try.  It helps much to have a place to
> > > check the scripts!!  How would you ever know then.  The clerk at Sam's
> > > club was very helpful.  She even adjusted the glasses for me.
>
> > > 3d
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to