Hi Guys,

Congratulations for the work on the software. I'm looking for a way of
restricting the ability of a technician to update some fields on the
ticket. In this particular case is the "Opened on" field.

We use this field to track the average resolution time for our tickets, but
we noticed that technician can simply change this field. I tried to
restrict via the profile, but I couldn't find a way of doing it. I looked
for plug-ins but I couldn't find it either.

I would like to confirm if this is something that the GLPI doesn't have by
default and whether or not it would be added on as a new feature on a
future release.

Regards,

Daniel Gouveia