On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 5:41 AM, Marko Vukovic <marko.vuko...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ​If you wish to do an inline reply, simply select the text you want to
> quote then hit the Reply button. There will be just one line at the top and
> your reply will begin below the quoted text.​

​Just as you did in your original reply and I did here.  Sometimes I delete
the empty one line at the top.  Also, if I recall correctly, there
sometimes is no line space that separates my reply to your comment just
above.??

Another thing I sometimes do is move the cursor to the end of the other
person's comment and reply immediately after, perhaps in bold to make it
easier to find.

What is it called when the reply is *not* inline?

*~Diane*

When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.