On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:54 AM, || ΣΖΟ || <manostie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ik keep using it because it is too much work at this point in time to move
> again..
>
> I moved to Google because it looked like a good idea at the time. Well it
> was... Hotmail was a very bad choice...
>
> Hmm ok. then another question Where can i find decent Google support?
> For all the issues in the group it really looks like a makeshift Google
> helpdesk..

Well, it is a bit of a makeshift helpdesk, users helping users, since 90%
of all problems are user problems, and the 10% of the time it's actually
Google's fault, there's enough consensus in the group (me too, me too) to
allow us to know and stop looking for a user problem.  Out of 20K users in
this group, you're the single one having this problem.  This is less than
0.1% of the users here having the problem.  Also, since you said it's
impacting your AdSense, sounds more like a google account issue, not a
gmail product issue.

The other reason we get so many help requests is that people tend to miss
that when you click your gear icon at the top right of your GMail window,
there are two options (in US English, not sure about wording in other
languages), "Send Feedback", and "Help".  Send Feedback will send your
message directly to a real google person (no guarantee if they'll send a
personalized reply, but I have had issues get resolved like that; even
without a response), and from "Help" there's a link to the OFFICIAL GMAIL
PRODUCT FORUM.  "VISIT HELP FORUM" it says in US English.

> Good that there is something but ... o well.
>
> My opinion is based on the facts that I described, However I also didn't
> notice that several different people where replying.
> In the e-mail i just did not expect replies from different people . I
> usually only have correspondence with one person at a time.
> It looked twisted because to me it looked like I still was in the
> conversation with Andy. My apologies for that.

You posted to a public, international, forum.  You need to be aware of your
posting, that will help you anticipate whether you'll get a single person
response (an e-mail) or multi-person (a forum).

> I was on about cultural differences. I'm Dutch BTW.
>
> I'm not into this business, I'm just a customer who ran into a very
> irritating issue that I like to see solved and who gives feedback how I
> experience it. If that's not constructive then what is?

Constructive in this case refers to the way in which you communicated your
problem, and responded to those endeavoring to help.  Cursing is never
constructive, in any language.

But as I said, I will move my email to another place, but I can't move
> Adsense, so the issue is still there. Your suggestion to take on Big G does
> not make sense. Larry and Sergei however have the means to make it better,
> and it is also in their best interest.. But IF I would be in their
> business, then yes, I would have people actively looking for issues and
> fixing them ASAP.  And I would also let people know what issues are being
> fixed. And when they are expected to be solved.

Again, it's affecting multiple products, it's not actually a GMail issue
then, it's a Google Account issue.  You seem to be the only sufferer, so
isolated issue, very likely to be user problem, and despite several people
trying to help you, you seem unwilling to take their constructive
suggestions, often resorting to attacks.