On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Jeff Grossman <j...@stikman.com> wrote:

> To download an app from the Google Play Store should be as simple as
> launching the Google Play Store (I am assuming there is an icon on one of
> your home screens or going to the All Apps screen), finding an application
> you want, and then selecting install.  It will then download the app to
> your phone.  It will probably install an icon on one of your home screens.

​Hi, Jeff.  Well, you've all got me at least looking.  My phone has "Galaxy
Apps" within the Apps section.  (Haven't "agreed" to it yet.)  I presume
that's Samsung's version of the Google Play Store.  I also looked within
"All apps & devices" and was told "No apps are connected to your Google
account."  That's fine with me because I'm both not ready nor interested in
apps at this time as far as I know.  I got the device mainly for the phone,
texting capabiity, Gmail, and I'net, pretty much in that order.

Oh!  I just saw the Play Store and Play Movies & TV and Play Books, etc.,
etc.  I need a guided tour!​

​Marko, what does your dad use his phone for?

*~Diane*