On May 12, 2006, at 12:52 PM, Yang Ye wrote:

Erik Lindahl wrote:
Hi Chris,

On May 12, 2006, at 8:59 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The site looks nice. My only difficulty is that I like to sit on the users mailing list and press the refresh button my my browser every few hours to see the new comments. That now takes me back to the "The gmx-users Archives" page. It's a tiny problem, but when one is hoping for an answer and refreshing often,
it can become an annoyance.

We'll try to fix that. In the mean time, you can access the list directly at

http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/

Some months, I have written to Eric to add our mailing list to Gmane.org.
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.gromacs.user

It has a good web interface while many other access methods are provided.

It is currently a closed mailing list but shall be used to post for members (but I failed to do so just now).

Eric, would you like to check this out? Perhaps, you are already trying something.

Not sure what you want me to check, but I haven't changed any list configurations lately.

As for posting-requires-subscription, that's unfortunately necessary to avoid spam making it to the list.

Cheers,

Erik