On 1/09/2011 10:20 AM, Itamar Kass wrote:
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the email, I am sorry it took me some time to replay. I tried 4.5.4
again, now starting from a 5 ns simulations run using 4.0.7, and again the
simulations had stopped after 1000 LINCS error (I can extend the simulations
using 4.0.7).

I know that gromacs stopped after 1000 LINCS, but this is usually a sign that
something bad is going on in the system.

OK. Chris suggested a number of other strategies that will help determine which aspect of 4.5.4 is behaving differently. How did those strategies work out?

Mark

Cheers,
Itamar