Hello all,
I have been trying to get GROMACS (4.6.3) to work on my Mac (10.8.1). I
downloaded the latest Intel C++ compilers and built Gromacs successfully (at
least it appeared to be successful since I saw no error messages). I appended
this line to my ~/.profile file: source /usr/local/gromacs/bin/GMXRC.bash, and
restarted my terminal. Still, every time I type in a GROMACS command, such as
"luck," it says "command not found." f I do echo $GMXDATA, it does return
/usr/local/gromacs/share/gromacs, though.
Thanks,
John