On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, at 10:58am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> the extracted audio), and grip (a GUI front-end for everything).  All I
>> have to do is feed the computer CDs, and grip turns them into .ogg files.
>
> Just curious: Is grip capable of ripping an entire album into a single ogg
> file?

  Uhhh... I'm not sure.  I've never tried.

  Technically, since the CD tracks need to be extracted individually, no
ripper is capable of doing that.  However, equally technically, Vorbis is
supposed to be a pure-stream format, so

        cat track1.ogg track2.ogg track3.ogg > album.ogg

should get you what you want.  Note that I haven't tried that either.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>