On 24 Dec 2002, Kenneth E. Lussier wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just thought that I would pass this along: My DSL provider, DirecTV
> DSL is going under, so I had to find a new one. I decided to go with
> Speakeasy, since they seem to be fairly stable (for now). I was flipping
> through their FAQ, and I came accross this entry:

FYI, I just moved to Keene and bought DSL from MV Communications (mv.com)
and they were great. They've been my ISP for the past 4-5 years and I was
dreading the move to DSL given that Verizon is (more) involved. However it
was easy and up and running in just over a week.....(of course it does help
when you can see the CO from the front of the house!)...oh and none of
that PPPOE crap to deal with either.

Just my $0.02.

--rdp

Rich Payne