Quoting Derek Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> No, I don't disagree with any of the facts you stated, but SO WHAT?
> That argument is of the same mentality as, "Well, you live in the
> neiborhood where all the drug dealers live, so if you are wrongly
> imprisoned for dealing drugs, that's just too bad."

  YOU are not in PRISON.  They are saying, they aren't going to accept pizza
deliver requests to your address.

  UPS does this, if you recall.  A residential address with too many claims
filed when drivers leave packages..

  "I'm being repressed!  Just becouse my neiborhood tends to be used for fraud
doesnt mean you cant trust ME!!"

> And while most other providers of high-bandwidth connections are a lot
> more expensive, there are two types of high-bandwidth connections that
> are (more or less) universally inexpensive for consumers: broadband,
> and DSL.  The problem is that neither are universally available, and
> more importantly neither market has sufficient competition.  We have
> the latter thanks to government listening to the lobbyists for the
> large telecoms (like AT&T/Comcast), shutting out everyone else.

True.  But ignoring a block of IPs from SMTP trafic isn't propetuating this
whatsoever.

> So, you can go complain to Comcast about anything you like until
> you're blue in the face, but they don't have to listen to you, and in
> general they simply won't, because they know they have you by the
> crunchies.  And they're doing everything in their power to keep it
> that way.

  Yes.  I just heard about a corp raid on some DSL providers headquarters.
Good thing they had a really good decker to disable their security systems so
they could get in.

  And dont forget abouty the missles hijacked and launched to shoot down
Direct TV's satalites..

  Oh, and that Wifi tower in downtown nashua that they hired some black ops
groups to blow to kingdom come..

--
Thomas Charron
-={ Is beadarrach an ni an onair }=-