Hi all,

I'm about to order DSL.  Unfortunately, SpeakEasy isn't available in
my area, so I'll likely go with Earthlink.  Since they're
my current ISP, it at least makes the switch easier, i.e. now e-mail
address changes :)

However, they charge more than I'm willing to pay for a static IP.
So, I'm wondering about which DSL firewall boxes are decent, and can
they handle dynamic IP addresses?  Or, is it just easier to use
iptables/netfilter on my system at home and make that the router/
firewall for my network?

At this time I'm not overly concerned with running a server/domain, I
just want to be able to get to my system securely from the net.

Any comments/suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

--

Seeya,
Paul