> However, they charge more than I'm willing to pay for a static IP.
> So, I'm wondering about which DSL firewall boxes are decent, and can
> they handle dynamic IP addresses?  Or, is it just easier to use
> iptables/netfilter on my system at home and make that the router/
> firewall for my network?

Any decent "broadband router" can deal with DHCP. The only thing you usually
have to worry about is when ISPs (like MediaOne back in the day) would
renumber and kill your DHCP lease in the middle of a lease, but a reboot of
the system/router would fix that. I've used linksys ones with great results,
I have some friends using Netgear ones that also work good.