Interestingly enough, it was decided (back when we switched to mailman)
to have the From/Reply-to address of this discussion list be that of the
sender. The -org list is configured such that the From/Reply-to address
is that of the list.

The -org list does not show addresses in the archives.

The discussion list does show addresses in the archives.

Do we want to re-configure the discussion list to reply back to the
list? And if the answer isn't unanimous how do we resolve the disputes?

I should also point out, as is the case with most Unix OSen,  there are
several ways to solve this issue... All messages to the discussion list
are currently on the web site (http://news.gnhlug.org). So those who
wish to remain "anonymous" can get an account on the web site and
"comment" on the postings under a pseudonym. But you must use the web
site to do this.

--Bruce