On 13 Jun 2004, at 1:32pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I've had someone recommend SnapGear to me ...
>
> If you're speaking of the ClearPath SNAP box...

  No, I'm speaking of SnapGear.  http://www.snapgear.com

  Hmmm... they appear to have been bought by CyberGuard.  Since I don't
really know anything about either company, the net change in my practical
knowledge is zero.  :-)

  Their products exist as something you can buy and touch, as one of our
customers got them as part of a larger package from another vendor.  They
appeared to work.  The advertised prices were very attractive.  That's as
much as I know.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>