[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: Randy Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2004/10/17 Sun PM 10:06:35 EDT

> Has anyone any experience with Verizon DSL?

Overall, I'm very happy with it. I get great speed .

So would you quote the speed that you get, please?

Somebody elses speed isn't going to help you much. DSL depends on various factors including distance from the CO and quality of your house wiring.

I used to get 768/768 ADSL from MV, but due to the crappy wiring in my building I didn't always hit those speeds. I'm hoping at my new location being in a much newer building and being only 700ft (yes seven hundred) from the CO will help. I'm also switching to 1500/386 ADSL.