On 5/9/05, Paul Lussier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Amazingly enough, this attachment has not been debated on the Senate
> floor, nor has a single committee discussed it.  Chances are, most of
> the senators have not even read the bill.  Because the main portion of
> the bill includes things like appropriations to continue funding our
> troops, it is though to be an "unkillable" bill.

  But the bill really isn't all that 'bad'.

  A) States already link their databases.

  B) There's always ben lots of talk about how GREAT it would be to
have your medical information, etc, linked to one of those strips.
Nearly ever modern licence already HAS them.

  In reality, all it does is up the standards on what the states need
to do on *A LICENCE*.  Hell, a social security card is already a
'National ID Card'.

  And the other argument about 'Well, now Illegal Immegrants won't get
a licence..'

  So, we want people here illegally to be able to drive..

  Legally?