On Nov 16, 2005, at 12:19, Python wrote:

 We have asked the Registry to
restore the affected domains, but it refuses to admit wrongdoing and
insists on restoration fees before doing so.  Our fallback position is
to register secondary domains that point to the main website so affected
customers get relief.

How does this pass the laugh test? It'd cost them as much to register secondary domains as it would to reestablish the ones people depend on. Boy, if I was facing losing 100 customers and could spend $600 to ameliorate the situation there'd be no question as to the proper course of action.

I mentioned this to Lloyd yesterday, but for the rest of the audience:
  http://aitsucks.com
has some interesting things to say.

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      Text: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/