On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 04:32:04PM -0400, Richard A Sharpe wrote:

> I'd support this project if it were to get a laptop in every household in
> the USA but third world I don't think so, let's start thinking about taking
> care of our own first the rest of the world.

Mitt Romney has already introduced a bill to distribute an OLPC to every
schoolchild in MA.  I guess you'd better start a letter writing campaign
in NH right away.  the OLPC project is willing to work with any agency
that wants to put the units in the hands of kids.

Speech Recognition Technology was used to create this e-mail