Not sure about the CN700, but the CN400 on my SP13000 can do 720p
however it isn't one of the standard resolutions the X driver
will offer.  You need to add a modeline to the XF86 config and it'll
then output it just fine.

Last I checked Unichrome Pro was still not supported in the standard
XF86 or X.org distributions.  Compiling the external unichrome pro X
driver from CVS is quite a pain and was still a bit buggy last time I
upgraded.

This recent discussion prompted me to finish up this page today,
something I've been meaning to finish for a few months.  It has just
about everything for my MythTV frontend computer.

http://centerclick.org/yukon/

--
Dave