Also, its one of the few, if not only, HD cards that doesn't look at the broadcast flag.

On Mar 4, 2007, at 9:59 PM, Thomas Charron wrote:

 pcHDTV is the Linux HDTV card.

 www.pchdtv.com, the only manufacturer I've heard of which released
Linux drivers with no Windows drivers.

On 3/4/07, Paul Lussier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Ben Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Can other owners of the pcHDTV 5500 confirm their card shares this
> (ahem) "feature"?  If so, any ideas on improving the attachment, so
> that a poorly aimed mouse fart won't knock it off the tuner module
> again?

Who's the manufacturer of this card? I'd like to know so I can avoid them...

--
Seeya,
Paul