As a result of the mythfest install, my computer was setup with FC6. I'm unfamiliar with gnome and most of the tools. My connections to the outside world are excruciatingly slow. (Connection to google takes minutes, other computers on the same network, seconds.) I do know that my router does not like to pass through IPv6 info, so I am suspecting something like this.

Are there some tools I can use to determine what is actually happening? Firewall or traffic analysis? If someone could show some sort usage it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA