> Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:48:34 -0400
> From: Bruce Labitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> outside world are excruciatingly slow.  (Connection to google takes
>> minutes, other computers on the same network, seconds.)  I do know that
>> my router does not like to pass through IPv6 info, so I am suspecting
>> something like this.
>>
>> Are there some tools I can use to determine what is actually happening?
>> Firewall or traffic analysis?  If someone could show some sort usage it
>> would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried the simple things first, like checking that
/etc/resolv.conf is set up correctly, and /etc/nsswitch.conf?

Check top and see what's running.  Is there something eating your
bandwidth, like a torrent download set off by Myth?

And, have you tried just resetting the firewall?

A diagram of the setup might help too... And check that the Myth box
isn't running iptables or something that could be interfering.
--
Seeya,
Paul