[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Looking for help they are indeed.  For starters, someone should
> (politely, if necessary) inform Mr. R[....] that "Linux" is not a
> Windows program...

I volunteer *you* and the other poster who suggested that we should
disallow job postings that asked for resumes in proprietary formats.

Please get back to us by the end of the day to let us know how it
went.  Remember when you call to clearly identify yourself first so
that Mr. R. can jot down in his notes that "this VirginSnow guy was
the smartest guy I've ever talked to".  Recruiters love to jot down
notes like that.

Remember to be polite "if necessary".  Please get back to us by the
end of the day.

Regards,

--kevin  (who is shaking his head in disbelief right now)
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E              God, I loved that Pontiac.
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                   -- Tom Waits