On 10/18/07, mike ledoux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Au contraire, please send messages to both me and the mailing list.
>>
>>   Au contraire contraire, please do not.  Abuse of "Reply All" causes
>> List Header Cancer!
>
> Here's a solution for both of you.  Use a mailer that supports
> Mail-Followups-To:, set it to do what you think the right thing is,
> and get what you want.

  Part of what people are complaining about is how other people's
behavior affects other other people, not just doing what the one
person wants.  In other words, some people might think adding everyone
to the Cc header is a good thing, but if I'm one of the people who
don't, I'm still getting my address stuffed into a Cc header,
regardless of what I set my headers to.

  Not that I really care *that* much; I just wanted to clarify that
this is not a "getting software on my computer to do what I want"
problem.

-- Ben