On 10/22/07, Star <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>   The one wrinkle is that they must be 3.5-inch, 1/3-height, SCSI,
> I have a pair of Seagate 36g that I believe fit the bill here, though
> their size is also nuthin' to write home about...

  That would still be twice what we have now.  So if you're willing to
part with them for a price we can afford (i.e., free), that would be
*sweet*.

> ... consider a service such as YouTube ...

  It's a near-certainty that we will be making use of such.  But we
may still end up hosting some stuff ourselves.  >handwave<  And as Ted
notes, even for intermediate storage, we need more storage.

-- Ben