Hmm, I always thought it was power, not space.

Datacenter "space" varies wildly, but use $20/sqft/mo.  A typical
cabinet will take about 17sqft on average (that's not actual
footprint, but allowing for aisleways, etc).

So, $240/mo for the "space".

A 42U cabinet will generally hold about 35U of actual servers.  So
each billable U costs about $6.86/mo.  An average 1U server draws
anywhere from 2-5A of power (Ie: something running on a 300-500W
poersupply).  Considering the server runs 24/7, it's a constant
draw.  Rule of thumb in most places is AMPS x $10/mo for power.  It
varies from place to place, but that's worked for me locally.  So,
power is $20-$50/mo.  Plus cooling costs.

$6.86 for "space".  $20+/mo for power.

Wholesale bandwidth is going for about $25-$40/Mb these days, and
that can be heavily subscribed, so I agree that the bandwidth isn't
the cost in most places (unless you want a dedicated pipe).