> Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:47:47 -0400
> From: "Arc Riley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: gnhlug-discuss@mail.gnhlug.org

> I have been and will continue to be involved in advocacy/outreach.  That is
> different from being part of the group you're talking about.

Um.  That *is* the purpose of the COSIG idea.

> I'll argue that the reason you and Matthew have been unsuccessful has
> nothing to do with it being on a mailing list, and forming a SIG will not
> change that.

Matthew and I, combined, have held at least eight advocacy events last
month, alone.  I would hardly call that "unsuccessful".  Forming a SIG
could only bring more people to the party, increasing the frequency
and amplitude of our successes. :^)

> Further, you seem to misunderstand polite silence as agreement, and need to
> be told bluntly when someone is not interested in doing something with you.

Yeah.  Unfortunately, I lost my ability to read minds about six months
ago. ;^)

OK!  Bed time for me.  'nite all...

^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z^Z