Yes, md, I remember, as do many or all of us, the same bunch of names for
the systems, usually either from the Snow White gang, or Lord of the Rings,
or Hitchhiker's Guide.  Them were the daze.  Now our brilliant successors
name them with strings of alphanumeric characters the provenance of which
only they, the holy annointed ones, can fathom.

And, if memory serves, FidoNet "ran" a whole lot of those BBS thangs.

Sleep sounds good on this rainy, foggy and thunder-stormy night here in
Vermont...cheers to our sister state of NH and the folks down in the tropics
of Massachusetts.