On 28 Jan 2004 15:17:01 -0500
Bruce Dawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But I suspect others might have similar requirements. And most people
> aren't familiar with the tools (hmmm: that could be a meeting topic),

I think it has been raised before and you have raised it again.  It
would absolutely be a good idea to have a program on using Wikis in
general and using the ones of GNHLUG in particular as well as community
forum or whatever the name dejour is for Post-Nuke type apps.
I think we should schedule that for a topic at Centalug or some location
with internet access in two or three months.  I take it Berube is
listening?

We need to mix topics to appeal to those who code and stuff, to those
who want to try Linux out, and those who mainly use applications.

For example the Ruby session coming up could be followed by one showing
how to use a common application such as Gaim or Firebird or Abiword,
followed by one comparing the various distros.

So we are going to have dinner before the meeting next week or beer
afterwards and redesign the world or what?

Ed Lawson