On Nov 6 at 10:45am, Bruce Dawson wrote:
Unfortunately, the user account is created with a password, which is then sent in the registration email. (And I'm the only one who gets the bounces.)

What if changed the Twiki "admin" address (currently jbd+gnhlugwiki3) to be a sendmail alias or mailman list? That way, multiple people could keep an eye on things.

I'm thinking it would be nice if we could create a mail alias that receives these bounces and then processes them by putting the user's name in a "BouncedRegistrations" topic and deleting the user's topic and entry in TWikiUsers.

  Hey, yah, that too!  ;)

Seriously, an alias/list would be a good first step, and (I would think) a pretty easy one.

--
Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>