On Nov 6 at 7:29pm, Bruce Dawson wrote:
I guess we need a 2-step login (where TWiki sends the initial password to the email address they give at registration), and I (or someone else) needs to find time to implement that.

This has been mentioned on this list at least twice recently. :) I'd try and dig up a reference (there were some good ref's to twiki.org), but while I've been typing this, it appears the GNHLUG website just went down. Maybe you're working on it as I write?