At least what I believe was our consensus at the last Board meeting
was 3 people on the signing card (people allowed to sign for the
account) and checks requiring two signatures. For SCOSUG we did
something similar, except I think we allowed one signature for a check
(but we had three people on the signing card filed with the bank).

-Shawn