Anyone have exp with NetMax Firewall Running on RH5?

I have 2 accounts root and the web server admin account.

Root is fine.

if I login to X with the web server admin account Netscape gives several
errors about not having the proper permissions to write to the HD.

if I log into the console as the web server admin, I immediately get kicked
out (error goes by to fast) I think it says something about the server
acocunt's directory.....

As root I can create users, but when I use passwd, it says user does not exist.

So I useradd again and it says user allready exists.

Help!!

I can get more detailed error codes in the am.

Brice Gibson
IS Director
Foto Fantasy Inc.
603-324-3240 X 121