On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 07:29:57AM -0500, Ed Robitaille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>       I am running the latest version of mutt and have not been
>       able to get netscape to run as a link viewer (or anyother
>       plugins for that fact). Can some one forward a mailcap that
>       works, please ?

    I'm not sure I understand the problem.  Why is the mailcap
applicable?  I use mutt with netscape.  I use mutt 1.2 (with some
patches) and installed the urlview program.  Ctrl-B launches urlview
(set up in /usr/local/etc/Muttrc).  My .urlview file specifies the
regex to use to find links and specifies a script file to use to open
those URLs.  The script is an amalgam of the default script, a script
someone posted here not too long ago, and some custom tweaks.  I'd be
happy to share that script if you want, but first you'll have to get
urlview working.

--
Bob Bell                Compaq Computer Corporation
Software Engineer       110 Spit Brook Rd - ZKO3-3U/14