> there's no version of Netscape that's specific to debian, which, as
> far as I know, is the only Linux distribution which calls itself
> GNU/Linux.  So I'm not sure what you mean.

   I was simply referring to "GNU/Linux Netscape" to denote the platform of
Netscape which was being run; sort of like saying "Windows Netscape" or "Mac
Netscape", etc.

   FWIW, Debian does have a custom version of Netscape which is specific to
Debian GNU/Linux.  However, being as Netscape is non-free software, that
version of Netscape isn't officially a part of Debian.

> And, yes, I can be at least as stubborn and self-righteous as

   Really?! :-)

> I would look at the page to see if I can figure out how to view it,
> but you didn't provide the URL.  :)

   The Apache server there pulls up an index.htm file.  So the full URL is
<http://www.radio.org.lv/index.htm>.

--
 Regards, | Do you support an unethical software monopoly which has hurt
 .        | both consumers and large parts of the computer industry?