i just got this from a colleague of mine who works at Compaq in Marboro, MA
-- this is an immediate need so be prepared :)

<job post>
Hi, I am Michael Waite and I am the guy who has been running the Compaq
Testdrive program for the past three years.
I am moving on to a new company and need to hire someone to take my job
here in Marlboro Mass.

My last day is this Friday and Compaq needs to hire someone quickly.
The right person should know UNIX/Linux and have excellent
integration/troublshooting skills.

Please note that this is not an entry level position. The right
candidate will need to hit the ground running...............relying on the
resources of an engineering group and a very large hardware budget.

Please forward this to anyone that feel may be interested.

I assure you that this is a great job.
Like I have said.......I have been here for three years and was never
bored.
:-)

Thanks for your help with this and if you are interested in my new
company you can seee it at http://www.missioncriticallinux.com

-------Mike

Michael Waite
Compaq Computer Corporation