I received the following job posting from a recruiter interested in
posting on the GNHLUG web page.  Since all she had was word doc, I
requested a plain text document.  Her contact information is below.
(this looks like a great deal if you want to play with IBM mainframes
and Linux :)

Seeya,
Paul

CLIENT: TOOLS DEVELOPMENT
Location: West of Boston

STAFF SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Job# 2456
RESPONSIBILITIES:
IBM OS/390 (MVS, USS) & Linux software engineer.  Must be self-motivated and
posses a solid understanding of the of the OS/390 (MVS, USS) environment
down to the system level.  A good understanding of Linux would be a big
plus. This person will be the lead engineer in the development and
maintenance of  IBM OS/390 connectivity products.  This person will interact
with and support, QE, Documentation, Product Marketing, Technical Support
and the customer.

EXPERIENCE:
Must have 6 to 10 years of C/C++ and IBM 390 Assembler experience in an IBM
OS/390 (MVS & USS in particular) & Linux environment.  Knowledge of JCL,
TSO, ISPF, RACF along with networking protocols including TCP/IP and
sockets.  Development experience must include ability to create DLL's in
load module form. Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.

Submit resumes to:
Ana L. Gomes
Internet Sourcer
QUALITY SEARCH, Inc.