On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Derek Martin wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Bill Sconce wrote:
>
> > Speaking of intuitive...  "man SVGATextMode"  ??
> > Yup, we've got work to do for usability.
>
> Sure, but how is this any worse than Windows help?  &^)

Worse!? Windows help, instead of displaying something helpful, usually
offers you a few "choices" (wizard style) to decide what information it
will show you. All the time I've clicking on help, I have never ONCE seen
a choice that described my situation. I admit, I *am* a "special"
person... but I'm not THAT strange.

--
Niall Kavanagh, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
News, articles, and resources for web professionals and developers: