What's an FQDN? The 192.168.1.1 address would be my router's gateway
address. I was a bit surprised that they used xxx.xxx.1.1 since I was
under the impression that one range of private addresses is the
192.168.0.xxx address range.

-Alex

Wirth's Law: Software gets slower faster than Hardware gets faster!

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it
said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."   - Anonymous