I've installed from a Mandrake distro on several systems. It's based on
RedHat but makes the installation and management of the system a lot
easier. I was impressed that when I installed it on a box that had both
Win 95 and Win2k, it used something called "grub" over Lilo to setup a
multi-boot system that actually worked! That's new in my experience. In
the past I've always had to play games to get Win/NT to play nice with
Linux. Microsoft takes a search and destroy approach to multi-boot
systems.

-Alex

Wirth's Law: Software gets slower faster than Hardware gets faster!

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it
said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."   - Anonymous